Friday, November 2, 2012

"Gal" Friday! Tara Long


Destructoid.com is one of the most popular gaming sites on the web, and as a result in 2010 they launched a weekday live channel. I couldn’t really tell you much about them other than that. Same goes for their lovely co-host Tara Long. I will be honest with you, I didn’t actually find the time to fit in every single post that I had mulled for the month of October (I’m looking at you 2012 Halloween Film Fest), but since I specifically loaded last month with luscious brunettes, I always had this young lady waiting in the wings to kick off November, and really, isn’t it past time that we featured a few stunning redheads here in the Catacombs?  Oh well, sexy gamer girl aficionados will certainly join me in appreciating her obvious charms. 

No comments: