Friday, August 24, 2012

"Gal" Friday! Random Tattooed Chick

Click Me
Well since I've already stepped outside of my usual jungle comics stories a couple of times this week, I'm also going to cull an unidentified photo of a fetching young lass from the queue for this weeks official "Gal" Friday selection. For the life of me, I can't recall the circumstances under which I first saw this image. I just liked it, and put it in the save files for inclusion at some random point in the future which ends up being today. Tattooing has become much more acceptable in the mainstream these days, and to a certain degree, getting all "tatted up" is perceived as highly desirable or sexy, but honestly too many folks step far away from accentuating themselves in such a fashion (and lacking any decent off switch) just continue getting inked all to hell.  This photo - in my amiable opinion - shows how a neat tattoo can effectively enhance an obviously attractive female in the ways that I mentioned above, but then no more. So let's welcome "Random Tattooed Chick" to the Catacombs pantheon. Then please head on back to the Catacombs tomorrow for a rare weekend golden age post starring Princess Pantha.

No comments: