Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Heroes Convention Pre-Commission (Done)!


I've gotta admit that my anticipation for this weeks Heroes Convention mounts with each passing day. Three full days of pure comics bliss, comfort food, booze and loose women. I've just gotta tell ya' that it can't be beaten!

I also took advantage of an offer made by indie artist David Wachter (Scar Tissue, Guns of Shadow Valley) to commission a sketch prior to the show. I like to check as many of the links that some of the guests allow as I can before the blessed day rolls around, and doing so allows me to familiarize myself with the work of folks that I am not familiar with. (Funny how that works out, right?) I will be picking up the original art of this nice drawing once I hit Charlotte on Friday morning, but for those of you who will be unable to attend, here's a nice little glimpse of pre-convention goodness: The Black Terror.

Enjoy!