Sunday, April 5, 2009

Free Booty!


It's a bit of a lazy day for me and since I just love this bathtub shot, I felt the need to put it up for you all to ogle it! I gather that it comes from one of the British girlie mags, but I wouldn't swear to it. Not that I didn't shout out a hearty "Hot damn!" when I first saw it over at apesandbabes.com (the forum to go to for all things Frank Cho).

Yep! I certainly would love to have some very, private time with this young lady, and since I still have to cobble together my brief report for this weekends Greenville Comic Con; a semi-regular, one-day comics show that drew about 300 visitors on yesterday's bright and sunny Saturday in South Carolina - now was as good a time as any to finally let this luscious photo grace the Catacombs.

Great weather, lots of great comics, visiting with good friends, dealers and a day of hanging out with my brother.

That's how ya' spend a free weekend, folks! (Unless there is a handy blond lass available to really pass the time of day with. Yeesh!)

So, come and see me tomorrow for the breakdown on the mini-con and until then, just sit back and enjoy the view (left). I know that I will!