Wednesday, August 27, 2008

She's a cowgirl, baby!

I realized over the weekend that for the very first time since it's inauguration, I totally forgot about posting my weekly "Gal" Friday feature. I guess for once, my mind just wasn't firmly planted in the gutter.

I have already selected someone for this Friday, so to tide us over until then, and to make me feel a little better about the lapse, here is an anonymous young lady (well, at least part of her) from an unidentified source to whet our appetite for some fetching female flesh.

And what a a mighty fine booty it is ... (Damn)

3 comments:

Wayne Skiver said...

Damn....Damn...Damn...

I do believe my lower extremities have been stricken with rigormortis!

Chuck Wells said...

A condition from which we both suffer, Wayne.

joe ackerman said...

erm. . .yee-haw!